Tuesday 24 February 2009



Okay so it's been a while since I last put anything in my blog. I can explain, I lost it. No not my mind although come to think of it thats debatable. I lost my blog!! I'm not the most computer literate person and went away on holiday then when i came back couldn't remember my password etc, yes I know a very blonde thing to do.

So here I am 18 months later determined to get it right this time.

So whats happened in 18 months? Well I'm just about to be made redundant (me and half the rest of the population) although to be fair I have been off sick for a while. We also have a new addition to our family. Daisy is a 12 week old westie puppy. She's been with us for just over 4 weeks and is totally distracting. The picture above is of her with Fudge our 12yr old ginger tom. He pretends not to like her but I caught him letting her lick his face the other day so he's been rumbled.

No comments: