Wednesday 4 March 2009

I'm so glad the last 24hrs is over....

Last night we had to leave Daisy at the Glasgow University Small Animals Hospital ready for her heart surgery today. It was heart breaking to leave her there as she's still so small and defenceless. Didn't get much sleep last night worrying about her so was releived to received a call from Kathryn the surgeon at about 11 this morning to say that everything went well and she was now in ICU recovering. Hopefully she'll be able to come home in a couple of days as the house seems very quiet and empty without her.Even Fudge seems to be missing her.

I swore when I got Daisy that I wouldn't "dress her up " however Kathryn suggested yesterday that we got her something to keep her warm as they would have to shave off alot of fur. So I have ordered her a little jumper and coat to keep her warm until all her fur grows back. Which was probably just as well as we've had snow again!!This is the cute little coat I ordered.


No comments: