Wednesday 15 September 2010

Another lucky day!!

I'm not a particularly lucky person and until recently had never won much.
But today I won the lovely christmas advent calendar pattern from Lynda over at hookin with laalaa

It's so beautiful can't wait to get started on it but do wonder if I'll get it finished for christmas this year. Anyway will show updates as I go along so feel free to nag if you don't think I'm going fast enough. So thats the second thing in two days.
By the way Lynda love this


Ooops must dash have Rural meeting tonight (scottish WI)


3 comments:

Kandi said...

Well done you lucky girlie you!
Kandi x

Mandy said...

Congrats on all of your wins,lucky you...Thank you for your visit and the lovely comment,my back is still painful at the moment so not crafting as much...
Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Well Done You! xxxx