Monday 28 November 2011

Waiting for Mummy

Saturday I had a craft fair at Prestwick, but lets not talk about it!! We've all attended fairs at one time or another that have been less than successful and this was one of those. It was a new fair, the weather was torrential and she was charging £2 per adult on the door, which considering there were only 18 stalls was fairly steep! I did better than alot of people and at least covered all my costs but role on this Saturday as it's the Ayrshire Arts and Crafts fair at Troon which not only has between 70/80 stalls, it's free and last month the footfall was 1800!! So anyone in the area on Sat 3rd Dec pop on down to the Concert Hall between 11 and 4.30 it's always a goodun.

G always tells me that when I'm out Daisy just sits in the window watching for my return,
 so now I guess I have to beleive him! She's even got a beloved teddy beside her!

Not long now till advent swap opening begins I'm getting so excited!
Right I'm going back to bed as am suffering with a horrendous cold which has now gone onto my chest!! Just what I need at the moment, tissues, lemsip, paracetomols, hottie, bed!!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Aw what a little sweetie. That is so adorable, and with teddy..."where have you gotten too Mummy?"
x

Amanda Makes said...

How I do love this dog of yours! xxxx

Bea said...

Awwww, that is one adorable lil doggy you got there!