Wednesday 28 July 2010

Finally finished!!

A few months ago I was asked to make a patchwork beachbag for the group competition at the Ayr Flower Show. Always happy to oblige ( have an inability to say no!!) I agreed. It's something I've put off and put off whilst the work was going on in the house, but now that's finished decided I was running out of time so better get a move on..

And here's the finished item I'm really pleased with the button details



Even Daisy looked impressed and I couldn't resist edging a beach towel to match



Now what else have I agreed to do????

Oh yes the embroidered hankie for my best friends wedding, oh plenty of time I've got three weeks yet argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! And the bag too lol! You won a Brooche kit in my give away!!!!!!

Funnily enough I just cut some chakkra ones for me to make but WIll send you one of those xxx

will post up later xxx

Amanda Makes said...

Hi Pene! Your bag is wonderful! Love the colours! Lots of love, Amanda xxx