Sunday 1 August 2010

It seemed like a good idea!

Ever had one of those ideas and thought "that'd be brill why didn't we do that before?"
Mmmm well we had one of those ideas about 2yrs ago. Tiff had moved in with her boyfriend so her room had become the spare room at the front and my craft room which is a similar size is in the eves at the back. As G works shifts so someimes has to sleep during the day the back is much quieter so makes sense to swap them over. But you know what it's like if you craft you hoard stuff and the thought of moving it all put me off.
Today I was at a loose end and I thought why don't I just get on and do it ?
Well 8 hrs later I have stuff everywhere and have retired to the sofa with a glass of wine to avoid the mess. I recon in will take me AT LEAST 1 more day just to move the furniture let alone sort the chaos I have created!!
Oh well I'm sure it'll look great when it's all done? I just hope I don't need the loo in the middle of the night as I seem to have lost the bathroom door behind a bookcase somewhere!!

1 comment:

Amanda Makes said...

Hello Pene. Bless you for your kind offer. I'm going to see if I can find a machine on Freecycle. Apparently they sometimes have machines. I was so very touched by your offer. It reduced me to tears. Lots of love, Amanda xxx