Tuesday 22 March 2011

Back from the North

 Well this weekend was a long one spent "up North" in Aberdeen visiting G's family. We were so lucky as the weather was fabulous the whole time, so Daisy got plenty of lovely walks in Duthie Park. The only trouble with going away is when you get back there is so much to do!! So today I have spent the day washing and tumbling and ironing and putting away, not to mention food shopping and trying to sort out why G's accounts didn't balance. But all done now so I can quickly show you what from the lovely Vicki in my spring swap..

Don't you love parcels and there were so many...
Lots of lovely spring gifts
Chocolate bunnies, hand knitted chick and rabbit, lovely handmade brooch, ribbons, daffodil pin
Lovely little daffodil tin with a soap in it, westie buttons, beads and sweet pea seeds!!
Oh did I mention the cute little china westie!!

Thank you so much Vicki they are gorgeous, and I laughed when I saw the similarities, you know what they say "Great minds think alike!!"

Right off to catch up with the 19hrs of tv I sky plussed whilst I was away.
Tomorrow G's back to work after his hols so maybe I'll get some crafting done??

---X---

4 comments:

Dazie said...

Ooooooo such lovely pressies! I love the westie its sooo cute!

Dazie
x

Unknown said...

Lovely spring swap parcel! I used to like going around Duthie Park when I was at Uni in Aberdeen, that's the one with the tropical plants indoors as well isn't it? :) x

Clobelle said...

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself I'm your easter swap partner x Looking forward to reading back in your blog and finding out more about you x

VintageVicki said...

Good evening

Glad you liked your parcel and it arrived safely.

Thank you so much for the birthday extra you put in mine - it is gorgeous :) xx