Tuesday 21 June 2011

Diet update

Sorry have been so busy working away for my next craft fair I haven't had time to blog. That doesn't mean I haven't been keeping up to date with what you've all been doing, I just haven't had the energy to write anything.
Anyway apart from being busy sewing away I have also been a good girl and been sticking to my diet. The result so far is that I've now lost 16lbs in the last 6 weeks..Actually according to the doctor I've lost 20lb as he had my starting weight as heavier(although that was 2 wks earlier), so I obviously lost weight between being weighed and starting my diet.
I know I still have a way to go but am pretty chuffed with myself.
As far as the craft fairs go I have decided that after my next one I am going to concerntrate on mainly doggie things all under a new brand name. But it's still a work in progress and I don't want to jinx it so will tell more once things are sorted.
Have loads of stuff to show but will have to wait till I have time to photo them.

Oooh yes have noticed that I'm approaching 100 followers so that's a good excuse for a giveaway. I'll announce details after the 3 Jul and am sure I can round up plenty of goodies to make it worthwhile!!

That's all for now but I'll be back soon.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

bloody hell slim jim! Well done, you are doing brilliantly! Can't wait to hear about your doggie range xx