Monday 2 January 2012

Resolutions or goals?


So true most of us make resolutions and then break them  within days, have you ever made a resolution and managed to stick to it for the whole year? Not me, I normally steer clear but this year I have decided to make a couple maybe not resolutions but goals with a difference.
1. Thrifty makes - for the month of January I will not buy any craft materials but make using the material I already have (which is alot lol).
2. For the month of January I will make something every other day (every day would be pushing it!)
3. For the month of January I will post on my blog at least 3 times a week (would love to say every day but lets not set unreasonable goals!).
4. If I can achieve these then I will set a few for February.


 Apparently these are the top 10, sound familiar?

5 comments:

moonstruckcreations said...

Sounds like a plan!

Helenxx

Sheila said...

Those are really good. I love the idea of making them for one month at a time!
x

Tracy said...

I like the idea of making goals for each month, I too have more stash than time so will be trying the use before you buy anymore goal, I've joined a monthly make challenge over at the felt fairy so am hoping that will keep me going and give me the proverbial kick up the bum!
Good luck with your goals can't wait to see all makes. Tracy x

Mary Ann Tate said...

I have spent the last three days organizing my craft room and I also have way too much stuff. Your idea of making monthly resolutions sounds like a very good plan.

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

wishing you a special new year. All the very best my friend...