Monday 20 February 2012

An award to cheer my grey day

Don't know what the weather is like where you are but here it's grey and wet and depressing!!
So when I opened my blog and saw that I had received an award from Chloe over at Clobelle it fair brightened my day.


The Liebster Award is awarded to blogs with 200 or less followers in the hope that it will bring new visitors and followers to their blog. If you are happy to accept the award the steps are:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Post the award button on your blog.
Pass the award on to 5 bloggers who inspire you.
Leave a comment on those blogs to let them know!

I will now have to think about who to pass it onto but thanks again Chloe I'm touched.

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog, I must say the 'Cath' bag is my favourite too! Make sure you blog about your one when it's done, i'll be waiting to see it so no excuses please as to why it's not made! x