Tuesday 10 July 2012

On Our Way...

Have you ever waited for something and it takes ages to come round, then all of a sundden BANG it's there!! Well that's our holiday, we booked it last July and time dragged by then the last week has just wizzed!! So today is the day we head down south ready to board our "cruise ship" tomorrow.
I was up bright and early (4am to be precise) all ready to unpack case and repack as it was too heavy (G sayS that was a gross under statement and why did I need 10pairs of trousers/crops for a 7 night cruise?)

It was heartbreaking having to leave Daisy, but Mum and Dad have come up with their dog to look after her and I'm sure she'll be spoilt rotten.
So Dad took us to catch the train and here we are just passing Preston on our way south.
God I love Virgin trains especially 1st class with free wifi lol (see I've got Daisy on my laptop) of course the fact that G works for them might have something to do with it.
The weather outside might be abit dreary
But we're not going to let it get to us cos after all we're GOING ON HOLIDAY!!
YIPPEE

Am trying to find out if there's free wifi onboard, if so I will keep you all up to date with our adventures.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a fabulous time. It's always great to have 'someone in the know' when it comes to first class travel lol. Sue x

Kimberley said...

Oh you lucky, lucky lady, you now how jealous I am! Have a wonderful holiday and be sure to take a million photos, i'll be waiting to see them! X