Saturday 11 September 2010

Cricut saga

Have not done much blogging this week as I've been a little bit under the weather not helped by the lack of a Cricut in my life.
 After 6 emails Ideal world finally got back to me yesterday saying they were unable to replace it (they don't have any uk cables??) so would give me my money back Yipee...
Needless to say I got straight on the internet (ok ebay) and found a lovely lady called Hazel who sells loads of them. I am able to get almost exactly the same bundle (minus one cartridge) for £100 less than Ideal worlds price so am now feeling alot better about the who thing. She is also arranging delivery for Tuesday for me, so I even know when I'm getting it!

Today I am a much happier bunny and now the sun has come out as well, how good is that !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yipee to you! I love ebay xxx