Monday 26 August 2013

Holidays

Well the time has come to start thinking about christmas!! Yes I know it's 4 months to go but nothing like abit of forward planning to take the stress out of it. This year I'm planning on having abit more time to concerntrate on My christmas instead of spending time making gifts, decorations etc for craft fairs.
To be honest I haven't done much in the way of crafting this year due to family circumstances  (I'm not going to bore you with details), but the time has come to dust off my sewing machine and get creative.

Anyway in the meantime I just thought I would share a couple of holiday pics (of Daisy of course!), we were in the Lake District acouple of weeks ago for a well deserved break. Daisy had a ball  and she even walked occasionally although I couldn't find a single pic where she wasn't being cuddled or just sitting!

Hope you've all had lovely holidays too..

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I hope you had a great time, it seems like you came back refreshed and thinking ahead. Daisy looks so cute, i love that all of the pictures you have of her are being cuddled and petted and generally looked after!x

Tracy said...

Looks like daisy had a fabulous time, looking forward to seeing some of your makes xx